All diffusion activities will aim at araising awareness on the ANGELAB project and its beneficial outcomes through dissemination to target audiences including researchers, engineers, healthcare providers, policy makers and the general public.
The objectives related to the dissemination of the project include:
- To raise awareness in the general public of the development, impact and issues related to non-invasive technologies.
- To present the project’s progress and results to End Users and the general public by internet, YouTube, Videos, leaflets, comics.
- To spread and popularize the project results for general and specific audiences through public Media providers (TV, Newspapers, Radios).
- To present scientific outputs through publications in peer-reviewed journals, congresses, workshops, seminars, and related events.
- To present industrial level project outputs in medical fairs.